Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Bulldog Brigade Does Christmas


Back row (left to right)- Danny, Heather, Natalie
Front row- Griffin, Buddha, Olivia

Olivia- "Take this picture now and get this stupid thing off me now. Buddha, stop moving, just do what she wants and then we're free. I'm going to bite every single one of you as soon as I get the chance.

Buddha- "I have no idea what's going on, but I am having so much fun. Look! I can do a back flip. Look at how wiggly I am. My leg just came out of the neck opening. I'm so excited. Lime green is a fun color. I want to sit on everyone's lap, and on Olivia's head. Look, I can fit my whole leg inside Grif's mouth."

Griffin- "When I grow up, I'm gonna be a firetruck." 

Getting three people and three dogs in position, in snuggies, looking at the camera at the same time was nothing short of a miracle. 

There was some yelling. 

Merry Christmas from the Bulldog Brigade.

4 comments:

  1. You look very warm & cozy!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Group snuggie! I love it! Hope all your Christmas wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture...everyone (despite the yelling) looks cozy and happy!

    mary and four paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS send this holiday snuggie pix to my friends blog...she's posting holiday photos. www.bluelinebulldogs.com

    :0)

    She has two Griff cousins!

    ReplyDelete