Thursday, July 28, 2011

Too Funny Not to Share

This is a hilarious video that someone shared with me on facebook. I laughed out loud and then watched it several times, so I had to share. Typical bullies... 


I posted it on facebook with the caption- "not my bullies, but totally something they would do." Danny pointed out that if it had been my dogs, Olivia would have found a way to get someone to do it for her and clearly Griffin wouldn't have been able to figure it out. He's actually pretty accurate in that observation as Olivia is a bit demanding of the camp staff, but somehow does seem to get them to do what she wants. Meanwhile, Griffin is incredibly lovable, happy and sweet, but a bit on the slow side when it comes to street smarts.

The camp weeks continue to fly by, each one a bit crazier than the last, so there are many pictures, videos and stories to share about the puppies, but they'll have to wait until a day with a little more time...

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I guess Gus preferred an indoor pool! Enjoy the summer...it goes by fast!

    ReplyDelete