Monday, July 18, 2011

Turtle!

Olivia and Griffin found a turtle. This actually happened a few weeks ago and I am just getting around to uploading photos and video. I didn't get video of when we first found the turtle and it was walking around. Griffin was very unsure of it and possibly even afraid. I don't think his eye sight is great, so I'm never sure what he can see and what he thinks when he sees something. The turtle went into its shell as soon as they both started bowing and jumping at it. They wanted to play, but the turtle wasn't interested. I can't blame the poor thing I suppose, but I wanted to get some more cute video of the bulldogs interacting with it. 

Eventually, after it was in its shell for a while, they lost interest and we went inside. The turtle was gone a few hours later, so I think it wisely moved on to a quieter, dog-free area of camp...









No comments:

Post a Comment