Sunday, October 20, 2013

Announcement!

Griffin and Olivia have an announcement---


On Tuesday of last week, Nate told me that on Friday, I needed to be ready by 4pm with an overnight bag packed. I said, "wait, overnight? I need to call my mom to have her come stay with the dogs!"

He told me he'd already taken care of it.

I asked if "taken care of" meant that he was planning on leaving a big pile of food in the living room, telling Olivia to be in charge, or if he'd called my mother. He told me he thought Liv could handle it.

I called my mom and asked her what she was doing Friday. She said, "nothing."

I asked if that meant nothing at my house and then explained the situation. She agreed that Olivia would definitely rise to the occasion.

Despite everyone's confidence in my darling bulldog, Nate had already arranged for my mom to stay and he surprised me with a stay at an amazing B&B, fabulous dinner and a romantic proposal. 

We're getting married!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Wonderful! I can see Olivia and Griffin in their formal best as the maid of honor and the best man! Have a date set yet?!

    ReplyDelete