Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Noisy Dogs!

Do all dogs make as much noise as my dogs do? Is it a bulldog thing? Sometimes I feel like I am living with mini zoo animals.

This video is of Griffin hanging out in my office. 

On Thursday of last week, the bullies and I went to camp for a few days. The minute I brought the cooler out of the basement, it was OVER. Olivia was barking and whining and wouldn't let me out of her sight. She was SO excited to go to camp. She was driving me INSANE.

A few cute photos from the weekend-

Snuggling
Snuggling

Olivia and Abby hanging out at camp

Last night, I was sitting on a chair in my room, watching
a show on my computer. Griffin cried until we traded. He was happy
once he had the chair and I was on the floor...


1 comment:

  1. What would life be without bulldogs? I shudder to think about it!

    ReplyDelete