Saturday, September 17, 2011

Together Again

Back from NYC! We had a great trip and got to do lots of very cool things like see a taping of the Daily Show, see the Lion King on Broadway, visit the 9/11 memorial, do some shopping and hang out. But I missed my dogs terribly and I couldn't wait to see them. I got home from the airport by 7pm last night. I was planning on driving to camp today to pick them up, but I just couldn't wait any longer, so as soon as I got home, I changed my clothes and then jumped in the car for 2.5 hours to get to my bulldogs. I was tired and not excited to be in the car, but it was worth it when I got there and they were so snuggly and excited.

We played a little while this morning and then headed back to St. Paul. It's been a whirlwind of travel and I'm eager to rest and relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment