Sunday, March 27, 2011

Neglected

My dad has been in the hospital since Thursday and I have been spending quite a bit of time with him.

My darling puppies are used to constant attention, trips to the park and, well, generally speaking, the world revolving around them. So they've been pretty unhappy with their standard of living these past few days.

A few days into his stay, my dad said that he wanted to leave the hospital. I told him he could come home with me, but he would be sharing a room, bed and probably a pillow with the bulldogs.

Bulldogs or hospital? He loves his grandpuppies but he chose the hospital. Slobber isn't for everyone...

2 comments:

  1. Aww he loves his piggies tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey with a little bulldog loving and some chicken soup your Dad would be back on his feet in no time! Maybe he will change his mind!

    ReplyDelete